|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

NN.. Nice

Do you know what this reminds me of ? "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" - this is the japanese titel - i dont know it in english !

I must say the atmosphere while watching the movie is the best about the movie
and the sound effects are also very good chosen . and the voice of the old man is great.

awesome !!!!!

Project Eden Project Eden

jep

the woman looks like angelina jolie
very nice pictures !! good art

Awesome Video Games Ep29 Awesome Video Games Ep29

awe

oh ive seen this already on your page and i was wondering about if you guys earn money with this ?!? hm probabliblablu not yet but i like this episode most

awesome nerd lol

FarFromSubtle responds:

Sadly... we have spent a lot of money on this... and haven't made a cent. AWESOME!

Just a Pilot - Episode 4 Just a Pilot - Episode 4

voice

sound´s crappy but its nice ...and i hate british english sorry ^^

Koalafish responds:

We're Australian, not British English... didn't know there was another kind of English

Awesome Video Games Ep22 Awesome Video Games Ep22

cool

hey i watched the show some months ago and i liked it sooo much especially(<- don#t know how to write) the episode when the boys got the nintendo and they screamed so funny .
Are there 4 people who do this ? 2 boys a dad and a camera man ?

keep up i love your vids

10/10 5/5

FarFromSubtle responds:

The person behind the camera is a mystery!

Color Wars 1 Color Wars 1

stickfigures hmmm

hmm i hate the stick things but it ws nice bhut i think you should do other stuff bigger projekts withoout sticks but youve got tsalent , so keep up
mfg

Smile Zoom Smile Zoom

....

the preloader is good but what is so good about this vid ß there is just a smiley that gets zoomed in but i think you didn´t made the zoom effekt i think you made it bigger every frame so tell me !!! What is this vid aboput ??? !!! tell me aaaaargh i have to know it !!! sry but... tell me hm and i give you 7 points because i think you will read this review and response it !!!
mfg ( mit vielen grüßen) <- is german

Ushnor responds:

it's about butts

Imaginary Lazer Shootout Imaginary Lazer Shootout

lol

sexy girl hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Money (Thats what i want) Money (Thats what i want)

music

I think the animation is good but I can`t stand this song grrrr....